- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -here there but mostly everywhere - - - - - - - -

June 25, 2007

Nationals Game




So you can't pass up free tickets to a mlb game. And I know most people think baseball is boring, but I love it. No joke, I find myself watching it on t.v. believe it or not. So our firm was giving away some tickets that were given to them, and being an intern I thought we wouldn't have a chance to get them, but hooray we did. What an American outing...baseball, beer, peanuts, the National anthem sung by some blonde chick, you can't beat that. Nor the 90 degrees weather, man it was hot. It made me miss Arkansas baseball games, since we skipped out on a whole season since we were in Rome. Well the fans here are sooo calm compared to Rome's sport, futbol and we actually clap when some dude on the other team hits a homer. In a soccer stadium in Italy they would want to steal their first born child, okay little harsh. But its pretty intense over there. Hope there are more Nationals games!

No comments: