- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -here there but mostly everywhere - - - - - - - -

June 7, 2007

Can you say random

So many random things go on in the city of Washington dc, and I'm not gonna lie, it scares me a little. Yesterday, I was eating my lunch in Dupont circle, like most days and some man was circling the fountain wearing a huge sign that read "Its gonna be BIG"..I'm thinking all the possibilities that could mean, but no one else was bothered so I just stared. And then, I nearly got a ticket for a whopping 25 bucks for crossing the street when no cars were coming. confused? yes, well the hand on the crossing sign was up, so no crossing is allowed, even if there are no cars in sight, and people get paid to sit there and monitor this...wow. Last week I saw some huge dude hanging out of a black suburban with a sniper scope gun..I only hoped the President was in the back seat, but that is some scary shit if you ask me. And the best of all, there was a concert going on today right off of a main street, they were playing some great oldies. And a couple of folks were showing off their dance moves right there in the middle. It was hilarious, incredibly random, but so great. Tune in later for more sightings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow sounds crazy!! Hope you're having a good time!!

Landon said...

Sounds more exciting than my summer. I hope you enjoy it. Anytime you see a rifle, just pretend they are your bodyguards.

It will be like living a Dan Brown novel.