- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -here there but mostly everywhere - - - - - - - -

February 16, 2011

_one day last weekend i ventured around town. the goal was to pick up the traditional indian style clothing i got made for my time here. these are a few images that my eyes caught sight of.



--------------------------:: transportation::

--------------------------:: road cow::

-------------------------------:: architecture ::



---------------------------:: view ::



---------------------------:: street bazaar ::

2 comments:

R.T. Sand said...

Lauren your pictures have more pizazz than a confetti birthday cake! I really dig it... especially the road cow.

hstaab said...

Take lots and lots of pictures. And then more. At least for me, every picture helps me remember where I was and what I was feeling. I wish I had taken more even still..