- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -here there but mostly everywhere - - - - - - - -

January 23, 2007

Una

I can't believe I'm finally here, I mean we've only been talking about it for four years now. Since I decided to go to Arkansas...you mean I HAVE to go to Rome. No complaints from me for sure. Being here has opened my eyes to how big this world really is.
So I've never done the whole "life stories on the Internet" but since talking on the phone costs an arm and both legs this seemed like a great idea. So most all the stuff I post will be about my stay in the ancient city..ahh. Rome, its the land of fast mopeds, endless square pizza and wonderful public transportation. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Landon said...

Hey! Welcome to blogger.

Im glad to read that you guys are having fun.

Keep posting, especially if Cameron does anything dumb.

_later